Tuesday 21 February 2012

Cruising




I have been feeling a bit 'blah' all day so by the time the boys were in bed for the night I felt I needed to escape a little. I contemplated going to the movies but anything I was interested in seeing wasn't on til late and I wanted an earlyish night. Darren suggested I just get out and go for a drive so that's what I did. With the car speakers recently fixed and no little ones to consider it meant I could turn the music up loud too. These days I don't get to listen to as much music as I'd like (unless you count the Wiggles and Play School) and I forget how good a catchy tune or some meaningful lyrics can make me feel.

P.S. Please excuse how many kms are showing on the clock. I've had this car for 10 years now and she's been very loyal.

No comments:

Post a Comment