Friday 30 March 2012

Mashed up


The memories were flooding back as I cooked up the first batch of food for Noah today. We're starting with pumpkin and apple (separately, not combined).

I remember the few hours each week Darren and I used to spend cooking, mashing and freezing food for Isaac when he first started eating. We found ice cube trays are a good way to freeze the food because you can start with one cube and increase the number of cubes as they start to eat more.

So far Noah hasn't been too keen on his 'big food'. Isaac has always been a great eater but I can't remember what he was like at the very beginning. Hopefully with some more consistency Noah will get the hang of it soon and start to enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. I remember when Deacon started solids. He wasn't impressed, I think he would have been content to drink milk forever. Different story now lol

    ReplyDelete