Monday 30 January 2012

Celebrity Apprentice


I headed to the shops again today but with the boys this time. Isaac needed new shoes and it was a hot day so we spent some time on the play equipment in the centre. While we were there we discovered they were filming for celebrity apprentice. We only stayed around for about 5 minutes so I'm not sure exactly what the challenge was. Isaac just liked watching the camera on the big crane going across the audience.

The only contestants we saw were Tania Zaetta, Lauryn eagle (I didn't know who she was until I looked her up), Charlotte Dawson and Patti Newton. I did see security tags for other 'celebs' like Dicko, David Hasselhoff and Marion from Masterchef. I must say, I didn't watch last season and am probably unlikely to watch this one either.

No comments:

Post a Comment