Wednesday 18 January 2012

Playgrounds


I took the boys to Nurragingy Reserve today. I'd read about a new playground that was designed by a children's playground expert and sounded like it might be something a bit different. Unfortunatley, we were more than a little disappointed when we got there. 

We packed back into the car and decided to drive around the reserve a bit more. We ended up finding a nice little playground and spent a few hours playing and having morning tea. Isaac really enjoyed himself but as you can see by the photo, Noah had his moments.

In the process today, I found a crowdsourcing website called Playground Finder. You can search for playgrounds in your area, rate them and add any that aren't already listed. I've already rated a few playgrounds we've been to recently and found a few others I'd like to take Isaac to over the next few weeks and months.

No comments:

Post a Comment