Thursday 12 January 2012

Little indulgences


It's amazing how much better you feel after a good haircut. The last time I visited my hairdresser was about a week before Noah was born and he's 11 weeks old today so needless to say my visit tonight was long overdue.

I've been going to this place for about a year now and, while it's on the expensive side, the little touches to their service mean I keep going back. For one, they offer a wide variety of complimentary drinks and sorbet (yes, sorbet at the hairdresser) but the best part is the head massage. If you get a treatment, they massage the whole time it's in which is like 10 minutes! With two little boys, there are some days I don't even run a brush through my hair so it's nice to have this little indulgence every now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment