Tuesday 24 April 2012

Donations


I've had this box of books lying around since before Noah was born and he's six months old at the end of the week. They're books I no longer want or need to keep but I feel bad just throwing them away. 

I tried offering them on Freecycle originally and one or two were taken however since then I've been meaning to donate them to a secondhand book store or the like. After my recent op shop trip I decided I would donate them to the local Salvos store. 

While mum was with the boys this afternoon I drove up the road for a browse through the store and to drop off the books. It's a big warehouse store so there were plenty of big ticket items like lounges, tables and chairs, some in very good condition. There was also no shortage of books already in the store but hopefully there's room on the shelves for a few more.

No comments:

Post a Comment