Saturday 28 April 2012

Teppanyaki take two


It was date night again tonight and we thought we'd try the teppanyaki restaurant we wanted to go to a few months ago. This time we rang ahead so after an early movie we were off to the restaurant ready to catch our supper.

After sitting down I noticed a man who had a very familiar face but I couldn't place it. About 5 minutes later I noticed a woman walk across the room who also looked familiar and then it hit me - it was Delta Goodrem and the guy was the host of The Voice, Darren McMullen. After much coaxing by my Darren I ended up asking for a photo with Delta and I must say, she was lovely.

Dinner itself was so much fun, the waiter was hilarious and there were lots of laughs watching everyone try to catch everything that was thrown at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment