Sunday 15 April 2012

Greener on the other side


I was inspired yesterday, after Darren started our veggie patch, to get some other plants to fill up the garden with a bit more greenery and colour. I took a couple of hours out this afternoon and headed to our new favourite nursery. I ended up with some big grassy plants and these colourful little guys.

There's been a lot of new additions to the gardens and yard over the last few months. Everything is still looking so young but I can't wait until it's all well established so we can sit back and enjoy the fruits of our labour (quite literally when it comes to the fruit trees).

2 comments:

  1. What is this Renee? really lovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's called Rhoeo. I found this link with a bit more information about them

      http://heartgarden.com.au/description.asp?id=44

      Delete