Tuesday 1 May 2012

Footprints


When Isaac was born I had his little footprints put onto a plark that sits in our bedroom as a constant reminder of how little he once was. Understandably I've wanted to do the same for Noah's feet but unfortunately the place I went to with Isaac is no longer in Sydney. After contacting the company, I leanrt that I could take the footprints myself and then send them off to get transfered to a plark - good news.

I thought it would be good to get some updated prints of Isaac's feet alongside Noah's so Mum and I gathered all the supplies today and got printing. After MANY attempts, and lots of paint on ourselves and the driveway, we managed to get a few good prints to choose from.

It's amazing to see how much Isaac's have grown and how big they are now in comparison to Noah's.

No comments:

Post a Comment