Thursday 31 May 2012

Victory

I have been lucky enough to have breast feeding go relatively smoothly this time around. Noah would have the occasional bottle if I was out but at about 4 months old (while I was being pampered at the hairdresser) he flat out refused to take one anymore.

We tried a few times again but to no avail. So basically for the last 3 or 4 months I've been on a fairly short leash. Overall I haven't minded too much but I was starting to worry that I'd have to go back to work and he still wouldn't be taking a bottle.

Then a few days ago, Darren offered a bottle and he took it - just like that. So now we have a bottle everyday in the hope that he gets more used to it and doesn't reject it again. It means we're back to the old nightly sterilizing routine though but I'm so relieved because it will make going back to work that little bit easier.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment