Sunday 13 May 2012

Motherly advice


Today is the day we say thank you to our mum's. I spent a lovely, relaxing day with my boys and enjoyed dinner with my mum and family. I even got some peace and quiet - what every mother dreams of - while Darren took the boys for a walk in the afternoon.

While I was leisurely reading the paper, I noticed the cover of Sunday Life magazine contained a few pieces of advice on motherhood. I thought they were perfect and should be on every mother's fridge as a constant reminder as they go about their hectic lives. We women can be hard on each other and even more so on ourselves so I especially like number two and four.

Happy Mother's Day!

2 comments:

  1. LOL thats my new mantra 'Always compare yourself to Courtney Love' no matter what I do it will look like mother of the year in comparison.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But who does Courtney compare herself to?

    ReplyDelete