Thursday 14 June 2012

Action!

I decided to take Noah down for a bit of a walk by the river this afternoon. On our way there I noticed a lot of people and cameras around one of the local cafes. I parked the car by the river and went for a stroll, eventually arriving at the cafe I'd driven past. I asked another girl nearby what was happening and she told me they were filming Underbelly.

When I heard them call action I stood at a bus stop to watch the scene unfold. After about a minute someone from inside the restaurant yells "Gun!" and two police cars with sirens blaring come screeching to a halt outside.

At this point another lady at the bus stop looked to me with terror showing on her face and asked what was happening. I told her about the filming and with her hand to her heart she said "Oh my god!" The poor thing thought it was a real crime scene and nearly had a heart attack.

1 comment:

  1. Didn't they have any signs warning the public about what they were doing. I would have had a heart attack as well

    ReplyDelete