Wednesday 25 July 2012

Comparing the pair



We get asked a lot whether Noah and Isaac are similar or different but I actually find it hard to remember what Isaac was like when he was a baby. I used to think there was no way I'd forget all his little milestones and characteristics but unfortunately you do. There's so much going on that it's hard to keep track and now it's usually when Noah starts doing something new that I remember Isaac used to do similar things.

To help us, Darren has been comparing photos of our two boys on his blog. He searches for photos of Isaac at the same age as Noah and then puts the two side by side. It's quite interesting actually.

He showed me a photo of Isaac at 9 months the other day so I decided to snap a similar one of Noah tonight while he was having his dinner. You can see the comparison here.

No comments:

Post a Comment