Friday 13 July 2012

Retail fail

 
This was the state of a dressing room I went into today in Myer and this was only half of it. Every corner of the cubicle had clothes strewn on the floor and every hook was piled with garments people had tried on but decided not to buy. A quick look in some of the other cubicles revealed similar scenes.

I managed to try on some clothes despite the mess and then wandered to one of the other departments. Here I had to wait for two shop assistants to finish a D&M about one of the girl's boyfriends before I was offered the help I needed.

With experiences like this, is it any wonder more people are choosing to shop online?

1 comment:

  1. I never shop at Myer anymore because I have had bad experiences with staff every time. One scoffed at me when I asked if they sold a particular make up brand and another told my gf she should lose alot of weight if she wanted to buy her wedding lingerie from there. Very rude!

    ReplyDelete